It’s the poppy pattern stamp’s turn to be featured today. I have a variety of colour schemes but only two mediums. The most subdued version is the one above done with forest moss, worn lipstick and scattered straw distress stains plus a black marker to add definition to the poppy centres once the stains had dried a little. I used a MISTI to add colours one at a time.
The remaining cards were all done with colour burst powders dropped onto water stamping. You lose a lot of definition with this technique but you achieve some gorgeous bold colours and in some cases some magical blending. Above I used phthalo green, lemon yellow and merlot (I think). Below it was probably alizarin crimson.
The bright purple panel below was the one section I saved from the large stamped image. I stamped it with water but when I went to sprinkle violet colorburst powder…
View original post 68 more words